New Drivers for 2021

Anyone planning to buy a new driver this year? Lots of new stuff out this year with a heavy focus on forgiveness. This is the Callaway lineup

1 Like

And the PING drivers

1 Like

And COBRA drivers

1 Like

Love all these drivers tbh. Never actually tried a PING one but the reviews are always great.

1 Like

It’s very satisfying to buy a new driver but how many have ever made a difference? The only difference that counts is a reduction in strokes taken. My plan for 2021 is to continue a stretching and resistance programme until we can play again, then have one or two half-hours in the pro’s studio to try out some alignment and swing ideas with the driver and maybe experiment with a few different shafts and lofts. I’ll need 20+ yards AND tighter dispersion before I even think of buying this year’s model!

2 Likes

Great idea on the stretching and fitness plan - distance wise I would think your stretching and fitness could also help with that! In terms of the new gear in 2021 the big focus is all around forgiveness so should help with the dispersion.

1 Like

ihi
i was planning to buy a new driver as a retirement gift for myself this February, but the other month by sheer chance when i was looking at Ebay, affordable golf were selling Cobra Speed zones with 20% off (£270) so I jumped in and bought one, i then sold my old TM R15 for £90, so in effect got a pretty much state of the art driver for £200, just hope I can hit the bloody thing when golf eventually opens up !!
cheers

1 Like

Something a little different