Trolley fault cutting out

I’ve recently purchased a Powakaddy Fw2 second hand. I’ve used it twice and on both occasions it stopped working after approx. 9 holes. The display showed 0 and I could not increment it. If I disconnected and reconnected the battery it worked for approx. 50 yards and stopped again. Has anybody else experienced this problem and if so what is the solution. Regards.

It sounds like there may be an issue with the battery or the connection between the battery and the Powakaddy Fw2. Here are a few troubleshooting steps that you can try:

1. Check the battery connections: Make sure that the battery is securely connected to the Powakaddy Fw2. If the connections are loose, the battery may not provide enough power to run the trolley for the entire round.
  2. Check the battery level: Make sure that the battery is fully charged before you start your round. If the battery is not fully charged, it may not last for the entire round.
  3. Check the battery for damage: If the battery is damaged or has been exposed to extreme temperatures, it may not work properly. You may need to replace the battery if it is damaged.
1 Like